Sunday, January 08, 2012

ONE YEAR IN IMAGES AND A WISH

2011 Was uneasy: many changes, new home and a different set for growing as good person in this huge city.  I was overworked, exhausted many times but I feel that the dream of living the life I envision for us is worthy, overextend yourself does not mean a thing to see a smile and joy in the eyes of the ones you love.  If I miss something all these years is not having enough time or money to spend to be closer to the ones I love the most, my few friends and my family.  When I think on what I have done in a year I only care about the hearts I touched and the ones who have touched mine.  Resources, money and bling just make it easier and richer the experience, and of course I want them to reach and spread this 'thing' we call love in the time I have leased in this planet.  May 2012 bring more resources to make it happen more often.

6 comments:

Reena said...

Y en 2011 fuiste tambien a casa, no? o fue en 2010? que bonito resumen. Boda, casa...y ninyo! jajaja

Mary: said...

Frank,
Wishing you the best in all of your endeavors. I hope that this year, another one in the States, is fulfilling and beautiful.
Much love from California-Astorga

Verano del 83 said...

¿Qué passa, tío? No te voy a decir quién soy, pero cuando te ponga esta burrada lo sabrás rápido (sabrás que sólo yo me lo sé)

Ti, ti tiriiii.... saku nena tuberdialoa ferenkeinsiden asakafé tollí .... asakafé ... ti, ti, tiriiii .... oooooooh durunguedurundeigo..... arauaneinsolaro atai... ti ti tiriii.. muchas veces nos descojonamos juntos oyendo esta Aberración...

Frank - Francisco said...

Gracia Mary! y a ti tambien Reena!

Frank - Francisco said...

Perooo vamos a ver..Juan por que carajo has tardado quince años en dar señales de vida! jaja! como diablos te crees tu que no me voy a acordar. Solo hay UNA persona que yo sepa capaz de aprenderse de memoria ese 'temasssso' al reves. Oye donde has estado metido todo este tiempo? creo que necesito una actualizacion de que pasa contigo vale? Un abrazo.

Frank - Francisco said...

Juan tengo tu mensaje. Dame tu email y te respondo con paciencia vale?